Voxjar’s native Jive integration is semi-custom and and requires that you have Jive admin permissions..
We automatically verify your account with Jive and your call recording storage with AWS and then a Voxjar engineer will finish the integration and contact you on completion.
First, click on the Jive logo and then log in to your Jive account from within Voxjar on the integrations page or while going through the getting-started guide when you sign up for Voxjar.
Second, enter the credentials to your call recording storage (guide here). You can use the same credentials that you provided to Jive or follow the same steps to create a second, dedicated set of credentials for Voxjar.
Third, you can review and update your Integration Settings. With these settings, you can limit the amount of call volume uploaded each month, limit the max and min durations of calls that are uploaded, toggle emotion detection, restrict call uploads by direction, and filter out specific users from call uploads.
You can return and update these settings at any time.
Jive Call Recording Quality
Jive can record your calls in WAV, WAV49, or MP3 format. The file format dramatically impacts the accuracy of your Call Transcripts. For the highest quality Call Transcripts select WAV format in your Jive admin portal, the other formats will noticeably decrease accuracy.
Voxjar’s filtering system is the backbone of our platform and converts metadata into filterable data. We automatically do this for Jive. The following list shows the metadata our integration pulls directly from Jive in addition to Voxjar generated metadata.
- Agent Metadata
- Jive user email address -> Voxjar agent identifier
- Jive user name -> Voxjar agent name
- Jive user extension -> Voxjar agent phoneNumber
- Customer Metadata (the other party on the phone call)
- Other party’s name -> Voxjar customer name
- Other party’s phone number -> Voxjar customer identifier
- Call Metadata
- Jive leg id -> Voxjar call identifier
- Jive direction -> Voxjar direction
- Jive call start time -> Voxjar timestamp
- Jive disposition -> Voxjar disposition