Voxjar’s native NICE InContact integration is one of our QuickLaunch integrations and requires that you have InContact admin permissions.
First, you’ll need to register Voxjar with your InContact account and create credentials for Voxjar to access your InContact account.
- Login to InContact and navigate to Admin >> Account Setting >> API Applications and register a new Internal Application.
- Set the Vendor name as: VoxjarInc
- Set the Application name as: Voxjar
- Set the Scopes as: Admin API and Reporting API
- Click Create API Application
- Create a dedicated Voxjar user in your InContact account with access to the Admin and Reporting APIs
(The Vendor & Application names can be set as any value. We suggest using easily recognizable names.)
For additional help see step one at: https://developer.niceincontact.com/Documentation/GettingStarted
or follow the steps for registering an Internal Vendor Application at: https://help.incontact.com/18.1/Content/Central/APIApplications/CreateAnAPIApplication.htm
After registering and creating credentials, click on the InContact logo and enter Voxjar’s newly created credentials on the integrations page or while going through the getting-started guide when you sign up for Voxjar.
Finally, after authorizing your integration between Voxjar and InContact you can review and update your Integration Settings. With these settings, you can limit the amount of call volume uploaded each month, limit the max and min durations of calls that are uploaded, toggle emotion detection, restrict call uploads by direction, and filter out specific users from call uploads.
You can return and update these settings at any time.
InContact Call Recording Quality
InContact can record your calls in several formats. The file format dramatically impacts the accuracy of your Call Transcripts. For the highest quality Call Transcripts select an uncompressed or lossless compression format, other formats will noticeably decrease transcript accuracy.
Voxjar’s filtering system is the backbone of our platform and converts metadata into filterable data. We automatically do this with InContact metadata. The following list shows the metadata our integration pulls directly from InContact in addition to Voxjar generated metadata.
- Agent Metadata
- IC agent ID-> Voxjar agent identifier
- IC agent first and last name-> Voxjar agent name
- IC team name -> Voxjar agent team name
- IC agent location-> Voxjar agent location
- IC agent reportsTo-> Voxjar agent reportsTo
- IC profileName-> Voxjar agent profileName
- IC isSupervisor-> Voxjar agent isSupervisor
- IC agent timeZoneOffset-> Voxjar agent timeZoneOffsett
- IC agent hireDate-> Voxjar agent hiredAt
- Customer Metadata (the other party on the phone call)
- Other party’s fromAddress -> Voxjar customer identifier & phoneNumber
- Call Metadata
- IC call ID -> Voxjar call identifier
- IC direction -> Voxjar direction
- IC contactStartTime -> Voxjar timestamp
- IC disposition -> Voxjar disposition
- IC contactToAddress-> Voxjar agentPhone
- IC contactSkillName-> Voxjar skill
- IC contactCampaignName-> Voxjar callType
- IC contactPrimaryDisposition-> Voxjar disposition