Voxjar’s native HubSpot integration is one of our QuickLaunch integrations and requires that you have HubSpot admin permissions and that calls and call recordings are being logged in your CRM.
Simply click on the HubSpot logo and then log in to your HubSpot account from within Voxjar on the integrations page or while going through the getting-started guide when you sign up for Voxjar.
Once your integration has been successfully launched, Voxjar will start automatically importing and analyzing your call recordings and call metadata on a nightly basis.
You will also be prompted to review your Integration Settings. With these settings, you can limit the amount of call volume uploaded each month, limit the max and min durations of calls that are uploaded, toggle emotion detection, restrict call uploads by direction, and filter out specific users from call uploads.
You can return and update these settings at any time.
HubSpot Call Recording Quality
Your HubSpot call recording format depends on the service you have connected to your account. If you’re using HubSpot Calling or a Twillio integration your call recordings should be high-quality dual-channel WAV files. Other services will often default your call recordings to MP3 format which will dramatically decrease the accuracy of your Call Transcripts.
For the most accurate Call Transcripts ensure that your calls are being recorded in an Uncompressed format or using Lossless Compression.
Voxjar’s filtering system is the backbone of our platform and converts metadata into filterable data. We automatically do this for HubSpot. The following list shows the metadata our integration pulls directly from HubSpot in addition to Voxjar generated metadata.
- Agent Metadata
- HS owner ID-> Voxjar agent identifier
- HS user name -> Voxjar agent name
- Customer Metadata (the other party on the phone call)
- Contact name -> Voxjar customer name
- Contact ID-> Voxjar customer identifier
- Contact State-> Voxjar cust_state
- Contact City-> Voxjar cust_city
- Contact Zip-> Voxjar cust_zip
- Contact Phone-> Voxjar cust_phoneNumber
- Contact Last product purchased -> Voxjar cust_lastProductPurchased
- Contact lifecycle stage -> Voxjar cust_lifecycleStage
- Call Metadata
- HS engagement ID-> Voxjar call identifier
- HS engagement timestamp -> Voxjar timestamp
- HS call disposition -> Voxjar disposition
- HS call fromNumber -> Voxjar fromNumber
- HS call toNumber -> Voxjar toNumber